Full Website Review
Get an grip on your website.
If you decide to accept our proposal in our Website Review, this fee will be waived!
Unlike buildings and published books, websites have the ability to change and evolve over time. Therefore, it’s highly recommended to continuously visit your own website and brainstorm ways to better improve the experience for your visitors.
Need a second set of eyes to review your website? Whether your website runs on Wordpress, Squarespace, Joomla!, Drupal, Wix, Weebly, or other CMS, there are certain items every site should include to run a successful website.
This order includes a review of the following aspects of your website:
- Presentation – Does your website display whatever it is the visitor expects to see? Are colors, fonts, and font sizes consistent throughout your website?
- Navigation – Can we navigate throughout your website and locate whatever it is we need to find? Does your website answer the most basic customer-facing questions?
- General Usability – How quickly can we get to where we need to go? How user-friendly are the size and placement of buttons, links, photos, hover effects, etc? .
- Standard Integrations – We’ll check if your website is properly integrated with the basics, such as Google Analytics, or a newsletter sign up form.
- Average Page Load Speed – Unlike the online page speed checkers, we like to use a good ol’ fashion stopwatch.
- Sitemap – Do you even have one? What is your link count?
Get your website reviewed by real webmasters!